- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons white honey
- 2 tablespoons milk or cream
- 1/2 cup barley flour or regular flour
- 1/2 cup toasted macadamia nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 TCHO 58 gram "Chocolatey" bars, coarsely chopped and divided equally.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 8-inch square pan with parchment.
2. In a pan, melt butter with honey, milk or cream. Bring to a boil, cook 1 minute and cool 10 minutes.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, macadamia nuts and baking soda.
4. Place half (90 grams) of the TCHO “Chocolatey” in food processor and pour in the warm butter and honey mixture; process 30 seconds. Add vanilla and egg; process 30 seconds. Add nut and flour mixture to food processor and pulse three or four times.
5. Stir in remaining half (90 grams) TCHO “Chocolatey”. Pour parchment-lined pan and bake for about 35 minutes. Cool 15 minutes before cutting.
Recipe provided by TCHO.